It’s not often that you have to purchase windows for your home, but when you do, you’ll want options that make your home stand out. Homeowners seek windows that improve curb appeal while delivering the best in energy efficiency and comfort. ProVia’s Endure vinyl windows offer the best in all those requirements, with unparalleled customizations combined with outstanding quality and energy efficiency.
STYLE OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS
UPGRADE TO A PAINTED EXTERIOR
ABOUT THE FRAME
Neopor is a graphite polystyrene rigid foam insulation that gives maximum efficiency and sustainability in building products.
Barrier-Fin and Bulb Seal Weatherstripping
Weatherstripping is a very important part of preventing air from coming into your home. ProVia’s windows have weatherstripping on the frame and sash, ensuring you get a good seal at the important locations where air could pass through.
INNERGY Thermal Reinforcements
Innergy is the innovative, energy-efficient alternative to aluminum, with added insulating properties making it 700 times better.
Endure windows feature an innovative new welding process called FineLine Technology. A FineLine welded corner is aesthetically more appealing than a traditional welded corner.
- Extruded aluminum frame with a BetterVue fiberglass mesh screen
- Durable and flame retardant
- Improved optical clarity; shields water and resists dirt and grime
- Hydrophobic coating improves optical clarity, sheds water and resists dirt and grime
- Easy removal for cleaning and maintenance
Stainless Steel Mesh
- Extruded aluminum frame with stainless steel mesh
- Black coated for improved visibility and ventilation
- Stronger than standard insect screen
- Barely visible and nearly indestructible
- PVC coated spring steel framer with no attachment hardware needed
- Simple to install
- Solid core frame that won’t twist or break like traditional window screens
- Resists denting and scratching
- Allows more daylight to filter in while drastically improving the view through the glass
- Available with BetterVue or heavy duty fiberglass mesh
Hours of Operation:
Monday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday – Closed