Sliding glass doors, also known as patio doors, are visually appealing and offer homeowners a variety of practical features. Sliding glass doors are designed to open and close easily, with one panel gliding horizontally in front of the other. Sliding glass doors give your home a fresh and open feeling as they fill your rooms with soft, natural sunlight. ProVia offers sliding patio doors that meet every homeowner’s needs for customization options, energy efficiency and long-term beauty.
- Mechanical Frame
- FineLine™ Welded Sash
- 4 9⁄10″ Frame Depth
- Extruded Interlocks with Dual Barrier Weatherstripping
- Galvanized Steel Reinforced Sashes
- Patented Siding System with Four Adjustable 1″ Wheels
- Neopor® Insulation
- Patented Water Drainage System(Sill)
- All-vinyl construction
- Double and triple-pane glass for peak energy efficiency
- Interior laminated woodgrain finishes and exterior paint colors
- Various glass embellishment options, including stained glass
PATIO DOOR CONFIGURATIONS
UPGRADE TO A PAINTED EXTERIOR
ABOUT THE FRAME
Neopor is a graphite polystyrene rigid foam insulation that gives maximum efficiency and sustainability in building products.
AccuVent is ProVia’s® proprietary design featuring a two-part interconnecting system at the sash rail and a ratcheting option at the top of the patio frame giving you multiple venting options. This will be standard on your Endure™ patio door.
Choose a footlock if multiple venting options are not needed, but you would like additional security.
Endure windows feature an innovative new welding process called FineLine Technology. A FineLine welded corner is aesthetically more appealing than a traditional welded corner.
- Extruded aluminum frame with a BetterVue fiberglass mesh screen
- Durable and flame retardant
- Improved optical clarity; shields water and resists dirt and grime
- Hydrophobic coating improves optical clarity, sheds water and resists dirt and grime
- Easy removal for cleaning and maintenance
Stainless Steel Mesh
- Extruded aluminum frame with stainless steel mesh
- Black coated for improved visibility and ventilation
- Stronger than standard insect screen
Hours of Operation:
Monday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday – Closed